Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any body there

Hello There
    I arrived in USA after get immigrant visa on 24 of february 2003. I got a stamp of processed for I-551 temporary evidence of lawful admission for permanent residence also I am allowed to work. Now my question is that me and my are living in Indiana and I could not find a job for me. So is it ok if I do work in a different state? My wife will also move in that state december where I will do work. I will be thankful to you for your guidence.
    Todd

Hello There
    I arrived in USA after get immigrant visa on 24 of february 2003. I got a stamp of processed for I-551 temporary evidence of lawful admission for permanent residence also I am allowed to work. Now my question is that me and my are living in Indiana and I could not find a job for me. So is it ok if I do work in a different state? My wife will also move in that state december where I will do work. I will be thankful to you for your guidence.
    Todd

Comment

Yes, you are now a lawful permanent resident of the United States. Like a citizen, you have the right of abode anywhere in the U.S. You can work in another state.

Comment

Working...
      X