Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I360 (battered spouse) denied

hi

only reason uscis denied my application that i never live with my wife. i was working in Ca and she was going to School in Ny i was visted her during our marrige ,but never stay with her more then two wks ,we never had any jiont bank acc insurance etc ,any advice

Get a lawyer. He/She will tell you if your case is good enough to appeal.

Comment

Hi Time and welcome,

Are you still married? I think you need to provide more information regarding your case in order to get good advice.

Comment

Originally posted by time:
        hi

only reason uscis denied my application that i never live with my wife. i was working in Ca and she was going to School in Ny i was visted her during our marrige ,but never stay with her more then two wks ,we never had any jiont bank acc insurance etc ,any advice
        Hello and welcome to the forum

What application got denied? I485, or I360 or something else ?

Just curious if I360 was filed based on abuse... when in the world would your wife have had a chance to abuse you and how did she abuse you?

IF it was i485 adj of status, you can easily see why uscis would not approve the petition to adjust status. You did not live together and could not offer any evidence that could satisfy uscis criteria to approve the petition.

Please offer us more information in regards to the case. Please be aware if your case has been deemed as marriage fraud/marriage sham. You will most likely be denied any future attempts to adjust status based on marriage and will be severly scrutinized before approval. It will be important for you to deal with this at this level NOW so that future applications will not be affected.

Comment

Originally posted by time:
          hi

If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

Comment

Even the morons at USCIS saw through your scam. Run away now, or face deporation or criminal prosecution.

Comment

Working...
            X