Visa for a Syrian

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa for a Syrian

Hello all. I am new to this board and at this point I am very frustrated. My best friend is Syrian. He wants to come to the USA long term, and I want to help him but it really seems impossible!!

I have spent hours looking for an answer and every time I think I have found a way, I then find it will not work for one reason or another. There has to be more options than hoping against hope to win in the lottery (green card). He cannot afford to come as a student and how does a person get a job lined up and hopefully an employer to fill out the paperwork and shell out the fees when they can't get here to look for a job in the first place.

Like I said, I am really frustrated and he is about out of hope. I would really, really, appreciate any ideas or thoughts about how to proceed to get him some kind of Visa.

Hello all. I am new to this board and at this point I am very frustrated. My best friend is Syrian. He wants to come to the USA long term, and I want to help him but it really seems impossible!!

I have spent hours looking for an answer and every time I think I have found a way, I then find it will not work for one reason or another. There has to be more options than hoping against hope to win in the lottery (green card). He cannot afford to come as a student and how does a person get a job lined up and hopefully an employer to fill out the paperwork and shell out the fees when they can't get here to look for a job in the first place.

Like I said, I am really frustrated and he is about out of hope. I would really, really, appreciate any ideas or thoughts about how to proceed to get him some kind of Visa.

Comment

Why doesn't he apply to flight school ? He can tell them that he doesn't intend on landing or taking off, just flying the plane. WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE CRAZY ? Just tell him to stay where he is. We don't want no trouble here.

Comment

Mikey ~ if you do not want trouble then why are you here looking for it?

I came here to ask for help, not listen to the prattle of a bigot. You have quite the nerve insinuating that someone you know nothing about is a terrorist. I have never heard something so vile from him Mikey. Perhaps you should reflect on that.

Comment

Working...
        X