You Are Doing A Great Job, Umesh!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You Are Doing A Great Job, Umesh!

You really are so helpful and considerate to so many people, just hope the same is also offered back to you. God knows you are deserving.

God Bless and Take Care!

You really are so helpful and considerate to so many people, just hope the same is also offered back to you. God knows you are deserving.

God Bless and Take Care!

Comment

I agree, he is doing a great job!

Comment

Geez Umesh is quick and very efficient!

Comment

"One Heart," do you personally know Mr. Passi -- by reading your messages addressed to him it looks like sometimes just like you've met him in person...where do you live, BTW?

Comment

LOL, "To One..."

Comment

To "One..."

No, I do not know Mr. Passi personally. Not that I wouldn't be honored to meet such a caring and intelligent person. Now, for your other question, I live in the state of Kansas, have all of my life. Thanks for asking!

To HAHAHA,

I really don't understand why you found this question so funny. I found it to be a sincere and honest question.

Comment

I am not so lucky to have an audience with such a good sould as ONE HEART. By the way, I live in New York. I always admire her passionate responses on this board. She always cares for others and prays for them.
                God bless everybody.

Comment

Sorry, I mean to say "such a good Soul"

Comment

...such a good sold...

Comment

To One Heart Sold To Umesh :
                      Nobody could buy or sell such a good and pious soul as One Heart, who is really a Gem among all stones like us.
                      May God give you some sense of respect for others.

Comment

Working...
                      X