Any I751 applicant at TSC?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any I751 applicant at TSC?

Is there any one on this board awaiting a decision on I751 at TSC? Is there anyone who has got their decision like between Jan 2003 and today? If so, when had you sent in the I751? Please answer.

Is there any one on this board awaiting a decision on I751 at TSC? Is there anyone who has got their decision like between Jan 2003 and today? If so, when had you sent in the I751? Please answer.

Comment

Unfortunately, TSC is behind in processing I-751 petitions due to the TPS extension for Salvadoreans. Many of the examiners were pulled away to handle the TPS. At this time, TSC is processing those I-751 received on 10/31/2002.

Comment

Passingby where did you get this info? Yeah I see they have been stuck at 10/31/02 last 2 months.

Do you know when they will resume processing?

Comment

My wife also submitted I751 in early March. Our I485 was approved and GC issued in like four months, but we've heard nothing on the I751 in over four months. Seems like such a simple process that they'd be able to turn these around pretty quickly. Anyone else have any experiences?

Comment

Men these people are so lazy its ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
            X