Time Served

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lawyes can't help you. Just apply for the waiver then a visa.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
      Lawyes can't help you. Just apply for the waiver then a visa. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Since i am Canadian citizen i don't think i need a visa. But what kind waiver do i need since my bar time already passed?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JMH:
        <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
        Lawyes can't help you. Just apply for the waiver then a visa. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Since i am Canadian citizen i don't think i need a visa. But what kind waiver do i need since my bar time already passed? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi JMH,

Have you tried contacting the US consulate? Perhaps they can explain what forms are needed in order to regain entry to the US. I did a few google searches, but didn't come up with anything close to your circumstances. Best of luck to you.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JMH:

Since i am Canadian citizen i don't think i need a visa. But what kind waiver do i need since my bar time already passed? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just Wait! Very soon All Americans, Canadians will be Required a visa!!! . Coming Very soon!!!
          USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

But, for the sake of this poster's question, he needs to have information on overcoming the 5-year ban. It varies. I searched for info today and found nothing that matched his situation. That's why I suggested he contact the consulate.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
              But, for the sake of this poster's question, he needs to have information on overcoming the 5-year ban. It varies. I searched for info today and found nothing that matched his situation. That's why I suggested he contact the consulate. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Many May Not Be aware???? Soon USC Will Need a visa to Visit Canada! and Vise Versa! The Rules Changing daily!!!! Thee Advice Is Only good for Today! Tomorrow It can be very Different! It affects all the Rules. Already In the Works.
              South of the border Same!!!!
              USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Apply for a Waiver and Visa TODAY!!! Yes I said Visa!!!!! not required Yesterday. Today and Tomorrow coming soon to a Theater Near You!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
                  Screw Visa

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Great For the Buyer! S U C K S! For the Merchant at 3%%%%%. Squeeeeelllll like a Pig!!!! OINK!!!

Comment

Comment

Since you were refused entry, you need a visa now.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:

Hi JMH,

Have you tried contacting the US consulate? Perhaps they can explain what forms are needed in order to regain entry to the US. I did a few google searches, but didn't come up with anything close to your circumstances. Best of luck to you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi ProudUsc,

Thanks for your effort to help me. I will call US consulate and Immigration office. Also contacting 2 lawyers; Daniel E. Green and Michael GURFINKEL. They are reffered by immigrate2us.net forum. Does any body in this forum have any experience or comments about these lawyers?

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation