Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time Served

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Time Served

    Hi,

    I am a Canadian citizen and I was given 5 years bar for misrepresation at the land broder crossing. Since it's already 5 years now, another word since i have served my time, am i allowed go to USA with out any problem?

  • #2
    Hi,

    I am a Canadian citizen and I was given 5 years bar for misrepresation at the land broder crossing. Since it's already 5 years now, another word since i have served my time, am i allowed go to USA with out any problem?

    Comment


    • #3
      <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JMH:
      Hi,

      I am a Canadian citizen and I was given 5 years bar for misrepresation at the land broder crossing. Since it's already 5 years now, another word since i have served my time, am i allowed go to USA with out any problem? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

      More Detail???? How Did you misrepresent????
      USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

      Comment


      • #4
        Hi JMH,

        If you claimed to be a USC when you crossed, it is a lifetime bar. MIR asked a good question. What was the misrepresentation charge?

        Comment


        • #5
          i was working in usa with work permit i got when applied for Adjustment of Status under LULAC. But I did not have Advance Parol while entering back and also told them just going as a canadanian citizen to visir family member which was not the case and have done that few times until they found out.

          Comment


          • #6
            The plot thickens.......so you're not really a Canadian citizen then ?What was your true purpose for visiting Canada or the purpose that they found out about ?

            Although the bar maybe over they could still technically deny you entry due to your past,not to mention you might always be seen as an intending immigrant since you had a LULAC application on file,meaning it is not going to be easy to return.

            Comment


            • #7
              It is really a nice and informative site.

              Lisa11

              Nursery -accepting children from 1 month to 6 years of age.
              Multicultural atmosphere.
              We speak English, Russian, Polish, Spanish, Italian
              &lt;a href=http://www.***blebees-r-us.com&gt;Staten Island NEW Child Care Center&lt;/a&gt;

              Staten Island NEW Child Care Center

              Comment


              • #8
                The information you have provided is new to me. Thank's for it.
                Lisa11

                Nursery -accepting children from 1 month to 6 years of age.
                Multicultural atmosphere.
                We speak English, Russian, Polish, Spanish, Italian
                Staten Island NEW Child Care Center Staten Island NEW Child Care Center

                Comment


                • #9
                  <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JMH:
                  i was working in usa with work permit i got when applied for Adjustment of Status under LULAC. But I did not have Advance Parol while entering back and also told them just going as a canadanian citizen to visir family member which was not the case and have done that few times until they found out. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

                  There's your mistake. NEVER leave the US while application pending if you are or have ever been illegal at any time. The AP wouldn't help you anyway. AP doesn't guarantee entry. Add on the misprep charge and you're gonna need a good immigration lawyer to help sort out the mess. Good luck.
                  "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Thanks Brit4064. Do you know a good lawyer who can help me? Preferably in Detroit or Chicago or Toronto?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Lyric:
                      The plot thickens.......so you're not really a Canadian citizen then ?What was your true purpose for visiting Canada or the purpose that they found out about ?

                      Although the bar maybe over they could still technically deny you entry due to your past,not to mention you might always be seen as an intending immigrant since you had a LULAC application on file,meaning it is not going to be easy to return. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

                      There was no plot, Sir. And I AM a canadian Citizen. I have never been illeagal in usa. I came as Student visa and work with EAD after my study. I just made a mistake by leaving the USA without AP and failed to report that at the border when returning.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JMH:
                        Thanks Brit4064. Do you know a good lawyer who can help me? Preferably in Detroit or Chicago or Toronto? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

                        Hi JMH,

                        There is a feature located on this forum to find a lawyer based on your state.

                        Good luck and I hope everything turns out okay for you.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          The one good lawyer I know and have used in the past is located in FL.
                          "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            No, you need to apply for a visa and a waiver.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              See this is the type of person I like to see this forum help.

                              He made a mistake. No harm, no premeditation.

                              Comment



                              Working...
                              X