Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I really... REALLY need your help if someone has an insight as what I should do.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really... REALLY need your help if someone has an insight as what I should do.

I'm currently on a 6 month vistor's stay which ends in mid Feb. I just got married to my hubby who is Canadian, and I American. I sent my final docs to the police for my security clearance, and they lost the fingerprints! So now I have to resend them and this is gonna take another 2 months! Now how do I apply for an extenstion of my application when I dont even have a file number? 6 months isnt enough time to get this all done ! Anyone got some ideas?

I'm currently on a 6 month vistor's stay which ends in mid Feb. I just got married to my hubby who is Canadian, and I American. I sent my final docs to the police for my security clearance, and they lost the fingerprints! So now I have to resend them and this is gonna take another 2 months! Now how do I apply for an extenstion of my application when I dont even have a file number? 6 months isnt enough time to get this all done ! Anyone got some ideas?

Comment

You're American. Why do you have a visitor visa?

-= nav =-

Comment

I think you get into the wrong forum....this is most for American with 'aliens'. Not American IN another country.

Go to google and search under canadian immigration forum.

Good luck.

Comment

I dont have a vistors visa. I have my passport which is stamped the day I came into Canada and its written next to it the day I have to come back to the states.. (ie 6 months) I thought this was a "general" immigration discussion board. Sorry Me2, Ill look elsewhere then.

Comment

Come back to usa for 1 day and return to Canada for another 6 months.

Comment

Working...
            X