Question regarding St.Cyr

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question regarding St.Cyr

Hello, I need help regarding my case: I'm a GC holder, was legalized in 92, in 93 is was convicted on 1 count of felony 9 (i plead guilty)for aiding n abetting fraudulent use of credit card, got 5 yrs probation. In 95 I went to INS to remove the temp status and informed INS of my mistake and was given GC. Is St.Cyr applicable in my case? If I apply for waiver, what are my chances ( have family with kids here) and will I be detained when I apply? and will I be able to get bond? Lastly after waiver can I apply for citizenship?
    Thanks

Hello, I need help regarding my case: I'm a GC holder, was legalized in 92, in 93 is was convicted on 1 count of felony 9 (i plead guilty)for aiding n abetting fraudulent use of credit card, got 5 yrs probation. In 95 I went to INS to remove the temp status and informed INS of my mistake and was given GC. Is St.Cyr applicable in my case? If I apply for waiver, what are my chances ( have family with kids here) and will I be detained when I apply? and will I be able to get bond? Lastly after waiver can I apply for citizenship?
    Thanks

Comment

As you have a felony conviction on your record, as such you are in problem with Immigration. If you are involved in any problem, then you will be deport you and it will be very hard for you to get waiver. It will be best for you to consult a good Immigration Attorney who is expert in dealing with these cases of felony convictions.
      Good luck.

Comment

Working...
      X