Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

where to send I-485 if I-140 has already been filed but is PENDING?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where to send I-485 if I-140 has already been filed but is PENDING?

Guys, I am confused with choosing the right address to submit my I-485 adjustment application concurrently with already submitted earlier I-140 petition. I belong to Taxes Service Center. Its WEB page says: 1."If I-140 if filed alone - send to ..." (this is where sent my I-140); 2. "If I-140 is filing concurrently with I-485 - send I-140&I-485 to.." [Val: a different ZIP code]; 3. "If I-485 is being filed after I-140 has been approved, send I-485 to..." [Val: again, a different address]. Where do I have to send I-485 in my case (when I-140 has already been filed but has not been approved yet)? Anybody has encountered a similar problem? Thanks for reply. Val.

Guys, I am confused with choosing the right address to submit my I-485 adjustment application concurrently with already submitted earlier I-140 petition. I belong to Taxes Service Center. Its WEB page says: 1."If I-140 if filed alone - send to ..." (this is where sent my I-140); 2. "If I-140 is filing concurrently with I-485 - send I-140&I-485 to.." [Val: a different ZIP code]; 3. "If I-485 is being filed after I-140 has been approved, send I-485 to..." [Val: again, a different address]. Where do I have to send I-485 in my case (when I-140 has already been filed but has not been approved yet)? Anybody has encountered a similar problem? Thanks for reply. Val.

Comment

Why didn't you just file the d**n thing concurrently in the first place!!!!!! You now have to wait to see if your I-140 is approved. If it's approved then you send your I-140 with a copy of the approval notice to the address indicated.

Comment

Working...
      X