Marriage info search...please help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marriage info search...please help

I plan on bringing my fiancee to the states at this time I am filling out the papers to do so. I guess there is a marriage visa where you can bring them here and you have 3 months to get do everything. Anyone know what I'm talking about.

I had a question about the process. I have it understood that an embassy will send an invitation to my future wife to come get her visa. My question is this. She is colombian but is visiting Spain right now. She doesn't have papers there, just visiting. Would the invite come from the embassy in Madrid or would she have to return to Colombia?

If anyone could tell me where I can get my question answered or if you know the answer, please let me know. thanks.

In Luv

P.S. Any other info possible on this subject would be keen too.

I plan on bringing my fiancee to the states at this time I am filling out the papers to do so. I guess there is a marriage visa where you can bring them here and you have 3 months to get do everything. Anyone know what I'm talking about.

I had a question about the process. I have it understood that an embassy will send an invitation to my future wife to come get her visa. My question is this. She is colombian but is visiting Spain right now. She doesn't have papers there, just visiting. Would the invite come from the embassy in Madrid or would she have to return to Colombia?

If anyone could tell me where I can get my question answered or if you know the answer, please let me know. thanks.

In Luv

P.S. Any other info possible on this subject would be keen too.

Comment

Working...
    X