Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if you are rich then you can expedite your processing????!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if you are rich then you can expedite your processing????!!!!

This is an interesting subject that I read on one of the immigration sites a while back and wonder if any body here has any idea about that .

this is about the premier processing and that means if you pay money ( I guess $1000) then you can expedite processing of your application , and it is going to take 15 days.

I have no idea how true this is but if any of you guys have any idea about this ,it will be appreciated if you share it with me and every body else .
    Thanks

This is an interesting subject that I read on one of the immigration sites a while back and wonder if any body here has any idea about that .

this is about the premier processing and that means if you pay money ( I guess $1000) then you can expedite processing of your application , and it is going to take 15 days.

I have no idea how true this is but if any of you guys have any idea about this ,it will be appreciated if you share it with me and every body else .
    Thanks

Comment

I believe this only pertains to H-1b and other employment-based visas. This is when the company needs the person to start working ASAP and are willing to shell out the extra cash.

Comment

Yes its for H1b visa's,I've seen it used when you need the candidate ASAP usually in 15 days.What it also implies is ,instead of bribing an employee of the ins, bribe us and we'll do it for you.

Comment

well said

Comment

hamare india mai ishe government sponcerd blackmailing kahte hai !!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X