Citizenship without I-751 approval?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Citizenship without I-751 approval?

Can someone please let me know if they have gotten their citizenship wihout getting the I-751 approval?
    I have read many of you saying they'd gone for fingerpringting and everything but has someone encounter any problems with the Naturalization because didn't wait for the I-751 approval?
    I hope this is clear. I will really appreciate your feedback.

Can someone please let me know if they have gotten their citizenship wihout getting the I-751 approval?
    I have read many of you saying they'd gone for fingerpringting and everything but has someone encounter any problems with the Naturalization because didn't wait for the I-751 approval?
    I hope this is clear. I will really appreciate your feedback.

Comment

yes to the encounter problems (it's suspicious, don't you think?), and no (to the citizenship question without the final approval of I-751)

Comment

What is suspicious according to you? If this is your case please let us know a little bit more about it.
        According to Immigration (I called twice). They said if you became elegible for naturalization waiting for the 751, you can apply for citizenship if you meet the rest of the requirements (such as good moral, being in the country, etc)

Comment

Working...
        X