receipt date

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• receipt date

Could you tell me. I was filing my application for a change of status by lawyer. it was supposed to get to INS before 15 of September. He sent it to INS on 13 of September. But thanks to the web side on which I can check my case I found out that INS received it on the 18 of september. My entry visa was till the 15 of september. tell me can it have an influence on the INS decision? Wasn't it too late?Do I have still a chance to get the case approved or not?

Could you tell me. I was filing my application for a change of status by lawyer. it was supposed to get to INS before 15 of September. He sent it to INS on 13 of September. But thanks to the web side on which I can check my case I found out that INS received it on the 18 of september. My entry visa was till the 15 of september. tell me can it have an influence on the INS decision? Wasn't it too late?Do I have still a chance to get the case approved or not?

Comment

You want to know if the 13sep postmark was sufficient to prove that you filed for an extention prior to expiration of your visa.

I do not know the answer to that. Frankly speaking, your attorney should be able to answer that in 2 seconds.

Comment

HA HA HA

Comment

Yes it will effect . but you should prove that you posted on 13. you should have postal receipt which will be enough to argue and sufficent and within time line.

Comment

Working...
          X