Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

for everyone that is usuing the nebraska service center.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for everyone that is usuing the nebraska service center.....

i found this information on the davehollis website............from the U.S House of Represenatives........... "...with repspect to the Nebraska Service Center, it is my understanding that resourses are going to be shifted to working on I-129f's and other family based cases after the first of october." i am not sure who said this, but if it is true, i really dont care who said it has anybody else heard or seen anything like this ??? it seems to be a new quote from somewhere. good luck to all who reads this and a safe jurney through the immigration process..... jeanne

i found this information on the davehollis website............from the U.S House of Represenatives........... "...with repspect to the Nebraska Service Center, it is my understanding that resourses are going to be shifted to working on I-129f's and other family based cases after the first of october." i am not sure who said this, but if it is true, i really dont care who said it has anybody else heard or seen anything like this ??? it seems to be a new quote from somewhere. good luck to all who reads this and a safe jurney through the immigration process..... jeanne

Comment

Working...
    X