Work Permit& Driver Licence Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Work Permit& Driver Licence Question

My work permit expires on 6/03. When I got my driver licence last year they wrote the same expiration date. I know that I am suppose to renuew my work permit first. My question is:
    How early should I send the forms and fees to the INS for a new work permit ? The one I have expires on 6/9/03.( filled with Vermont Service Center) Thank you

My work permit expires on 6/03. When I got my driver licence last year they wrote the same expiration date. I know that I am suppose to renuew my work permit first. My question is:
    How early should I send the forms and fees to the INS for a new work permit ? The one I have expires on 6/9/03.( filled with Vermont Service Center) Thank you

Comment

What type of work permit? Do you have an EAD or a visa? If it's a visa, what kind is it?

Comment

If you have an EAD, I would suggest filing the renewal no less than four months before the expiration. If it is a visa that you are referring to, the time to file the renewal could vary from six months to a year.

If you need more information or need assistance please feel free to contact me at info@myronmorales.com.

Comment

Working...
        X