Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brit and Sprint at the Chav Parade

Comment

Federale, S12 and Son of Michael just kickin back.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
        </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

Englishguy's babymama: Chav or hootchie?

Comment

Hate to tell you this FED but Hootchie is an American word. not English! check it out, its not even listed on Wiki, only hootchie cootchie as in a dance from Chicago USA!

Comment

You're probably wasting your time trying to inject logic and reasoning.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jake01:
              Hate to tell you this FED but Hootchie is an American word. not English! check it out, its not even listed on Wiki, only hootchie cootchie as in a dance from Chicago USA! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

The 'inviting trashier look' can be quite appealing. Britney Spears comes to mind.

Comment

Looks like one of Cher's stage costumes. Too trashy unless you like that sort of thing.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
                    Looks like one of Cher's stage costumes. Too trashy unless you like that sort of thing. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I like Cher, she is my idol LOL!!

I must admit I do agree with Davdah, in saying guys like their woman to be a little trampy from time to time,.... providing its behind closed doors... LOL thats why they have the *** shops,

But Hootchie Mama is still an american slang, hey sprint, Brit and Englishguy perhaps you should explain about "sharon and tracy from Essex"

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">But Hootchie Mama is still an american slang, hey sprint, Brit and Englishguy perhaps you should explain about "sharon and tracy from Essex" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I always suspected Sprintie was really from Ess-ex. Ok, ok so it was Middles-ex...still got a "se-x" at the end LOL
                      "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
                        Now, the below is what came up under google for a "hootchie mama" which is the complete name. Hmm, not too shabby. Has that inviting, slightly trashy look to her.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What a fat pig.

Comment

Sorry Jake, but hootchie has been adopted in the UK. Get with it little boy.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
                            Sorry Jake, but hootchie has been adopted in the UK. Get with it little boy. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I csn assure you I am NO LITTLE boy!!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X