Suggestion to Moderator

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion to Moderator

I have a suggestion here. I noticed even the members have to register to submit their thread but still the forum do not ask for E-MAIL ADDRESS. This still allowing some unresponsible person to misuse the forum. At least if we have register and put the email address, these 'moron' have to register to at least 100 emails address. Give him extra job by doing that, furthermore he doesn't have anything else to do.

I have a suggestion here. I noticed even the members have to register to submit their thread but still the forum do not ask for E-MAIL ADDRESS. This still allowing some unresponsible person to misuse the forum. At least if we have register and put the email address, these 'moron' have to register to at least 100 emails address. Give him extra job by doing that, furthermore he doesn't have anything else to do.

Comment

And interestingly, it is the same "moron" posting all the c r a p...
      SEMPER VIPER / Army Strong!

Comment

But the jokes on them, because we know who they are.

Comment

Maybe it's because I haven't been around that long but I don't know who the ****s are that post some of the stuff. I have thought about posting something to "the moderator" before though. I realize that there is probably not anyone that is supposed to be looking at this site daily but every now and then would be good. SOME threads just need to be deleted and there's no question about it. Example, the Deport Umesh one. There are others that are nothing but drivel and we all read them in hopes there will be SOMETHING of value and then there's not. This is a great site in a lot of ways but while I'm yakking, could the Topic space be made smaller so that some people don't take up half a web page with their topic? Thank you for your time.

Comment

Actually there is a very simple way of identifying the trolls and avoiding them for people who can not locate the trolls by their IPs...

Just click on their names and select "View (the name goes here)s Public Profile" and then check out when they got registered to the forum. If it is really recent then click on " View Posts By this Member" and check out each message they posted. You can easily understand if they are contributing to the forum or being trolls.

Even if they didn't register recently, you can still check their posts by clicking "View Posts By this Member". It will give you a rough idea what kind of person it is or what troll had waken up under what bridge

Comment

"Actually there is a very simple way of identifying the trolls and avoiding them for people who can not locate the trolls by their IPs..."

Can YOU identify them by their IPs?

Comment

Yea, you want me to check yours too? It is nothing illegal. But I don't think I'd like what I'll find out!

Comment

Working...
                X