is there any quick way to bring my fiance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is there any quick way to bring my fiance

i am a Permanent resident and it will take 5 years to get my citizenship. Is there any quickest way to call my fiance here at she can stay with me untill i get my citizenship as she is absolutely alone there.

i am a Permanent resident and it will take 5 years to get my citizenship. Is there any quickest way to call my fiance here at she can stay with me untill i get my citizenship as she is absolutely alone there.

Comment

She can apply for student visa or if you can manage for her H1B visa through job...Regards

Comment

If you marry now, she can consular process and then enter the U.S. as an LPR. If you maintained your underlying nonimmigrant status, you can marry and then she can enter as a nonimmigrant dependent and then adjust.

mmorales@myronmorales.com

Comment

Hi mmorales,
          You wrote ... "If you marry now, she can consular process and then enter the U.S. as an LPR. If you maintained your underlying nonimmigrant status, you can marry and then she can enter as a nonimmigrant dependent and then adjust." ...
          How can he maintain non-immigrant status when he has already Green Card ? " Your answers are very useful so i am asking if i can get some new info....Thank you

Comment

Working...
          X