become stay legally

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• become stay legally

my friend has been out of status for 2 years, dese she have to wait the baby grow up to 18 years old then apply to green card?how should she do ? how is the law procees?
    can she REALLY become staty legally though the law proceess after the baby is birth,now she will birth a baby,

my friend has been out of status for 2 years, dese she have to wait the baby grow up to 18 years old then apply to green card?how should she do ? how is the law procees?
    can she REALLY become staty legally though the law proceess after the baby is birth,now she will birth a baby,

Comment

after birthing the baby, when i am out of the U.S, can i enter the U.S again?

Comment

your friend's option is to wait for 21 years and not 18 to be petitioned.in the meantime what is she going to do? as a taxpayer, i vehemently object to this kind of practice that always pop up every now and then.Of course, the INS knew of this practice as they have learn a lot especially of the illegals or those who intent to be one.

Comment

Working...
        X