Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which is the faster way to be able to bring a foreigner girlfriend to the U.S.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which is the faster way to be able to bring a foreigner girlfriend to the U.S.

FACTS:
    1. I am a Green Card Holder for 5 yrs (Legal Permanent Resident)
    2. I just applied for Naturalization (N-400) last July 2003.
    3. I am from California
    4. I am divorced to a U.S. Citizen since July 2000
    5. I plan to marry my girlfriend in the Philippines this December.

Question:
    1. What will be the faster way to bring her here?
    a) Marry her abroad while my Naturalization is still being processed, file I-130, then when I become a naturalized U.S. citizen, file for a K-3 visa for her

b) Wait until I become a naturalized U.S. citizen, then marry her abroad, file for I-130, and file for K-3

c) Wait until I become a naturalized U.S. citizen, then file for a Fiancee Visa for her

I would appreciate any answer on my dilemna, thanks a lot

Why don't you just leave my country ?

Comment

Knightprince:
      I'm sorry nobody seems to have answers for you so far.
      Be careful out there. There is bunch of haters out there.

Comment

There are other threads that have addressed your issue. Clearly nothing will be quick until *after* you are a citizen. Others have commented on the speed of Direct Consular Filing-- you can check what the policy is at the American Consulate in the Philipines as to whether you (the USC) needs to be a resident in the Philipines in order to use it. (Probably) If so- read other threads about guesses about whether K-1 or K-3 is faster, and which is better for you. What is most important- how quick she arrives, how quick she can work, or how quick she can get a green card?

Comment

Hi Knightprince
          I liked your way of asking question. It feels like we are playing "Who wants to be a millionaire?" ok so this is your question for million $$$ and you are using ur helpline....here more than 1 answer might be correct but you should go for choice "C"
          Choice "B" is better than "C" but we need some more details before going for B... what is your nationality by birth ? if you are from Philippines then you can do DCF (Direct Counselor Filing)...source http://k1.exit.com
          Browse this webpage and lot of your questions will be cleared....Good Luck. Pasha

Comment

MICHAEL,

HE IS A "LEGAL PERMANENT RESIDENT" SO THIS IS HIS COUNTRY TOO BY LAW!! PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR A** OKAY!!!

Comment

Working...
            X