Federale's Immigrant Of The Day: Annicia Nunez

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Federale's Immigrant Of The Day: Annicia Nunez

The American Flag is disrespectful to Mexicans living in America. What do Brit and Sprint_girl think of the American Flag?

I have to say I take exception to this one. Understood it was a day of celebration for Mexican-Americans, but they should have no problem with the American flag by now. If they do, then maybe they shouldn't be here. Sorry - just my thought.

Comment

Here here old bean. I notice that we have not heard from Sprint, Brit, Englishguy, Fredy, etc. on this issue. I guess it strikes a little too close to home.

Comment

...deport EVERYONE who is offended by the American flag - and start with the dumb broad and her amigos in the video.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SunDevilUSA:
          ...deport EVERYONE who is offended by the American flag - and start with the dumb broad and her amigos in the video. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've recently been to Tennessee, and while there I saw many Confederate Flags, that I feel the need to bring this up here. Young people featuring it on their heads (bandanas) or on T-shirts with (bad-a.s.s) slogans.

In my opinion, this is disrespectful to the USA - disrespectful to the US Federal Government and motivation for cessation from the same, which back then was the real cause of the civil war.

Would you deport these people too...but the question is, where to?
          “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

And many of these same $hitbag$ who are in MY country illegally are the same ones showing disrespect for our flag, while they whine about 'I wanna be legal...'...easy solutuion...go back to your own third world cesspool of a country....and you'll be legal!
            Adios, MFs

Comment

The Confederate Flag is an American flag. Big difference. The Mexican flag is just the Mexcian flag.

Comment

Working...
              X