Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thx Lesia

Lesia,

If you are reading this, I would like to thank you for your information. Still not sure what to do as my fiance is quite sensitive to this predicament. He's embarassed about the hasty decision he made 3 years ago that has affected all our lives. A video tape of the ceremony does exist but I have been reluctant to watch it. Do you know if there is anything during the ceremony I could look for to know if the ceremony is legitimate? Like signing of papers or something, I mean.

Thanks again,
    Shonnie

Lesia,

If you are reading this, I would like to thank you for your information. Still not sure what to do as my fiance is quite sensitive to this predicament. He's embarassed about the hasty decision he made 3 years ago that has affected all our lives. A video tape of the ceremony does exist but I have been reluctant to watch it. Do you know if there is anything during the ceremony I could look for to know if the ceremony is legitimate? Like signing of papers or something, I mean.

Thanks again,
    Shonnie

Comment

hi, Shonnie
      as i told U before the church ceremony has nothink to do, i mean it's not legitimate to the
      law in Russia. If no civil ceremony was taken in Russia , wich will give U a marreage certificate,your feance is OK by the low in USA,
      in other words - no certificate - no marreage,.
      I think it's very clear, the tape of church ceremony has nothink to do to proof of legitimate of the "wedding". Actually the church is making some record of ceremony - but as i said before -
      this is not LEGITIMATE.
      GOOD LUCK.

Comment

Working...
      X