I-485 and processing time...........

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-485 and processing time...........

I checked this site and noticed that I-485 has jumped to over one year for Vermont processing. meaning the lasttime i checked it was 09/2001 now its 09/15/2002. How is that possible and i did not get approval yet, I filed in in july 2002. Can someone please advise me how it works. Maybe i am confused, Thanks

I checked this site and noticed that I-485 has jumped to over one year for Vermont processing. meaning the lasttime i checked it was 09/2001 now its 09/15/2002. How is that possible and i did not get approval yet, I filed in in july 2002. Can someone please advise me how it works. Maybe i am confused, Thanks

Comment

It is an error.The correct date is 09/15/01. See http://www.immigration-law.com/Processing-Times.html

Comment

Is is possible to have cases decided even when it does not fall within the specified period. I have heard that although processing time says XYZ, that it is possible for ones case to be processed before that or maybe even after. It all depends on the officer and complexity of the case. Any comments would be appreciated

Comment

It is rather the rule than an exception.

Comment

Working...
          X