Sending all documents - tips on organizing it

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sending all documents - tips on organizing it

Does anyone have advice about how to organize a petition, with all of its forms, documentation and evidence?

Should I use a binder or is it true it won't go through the mail? Should I use protective sheets?

Anyone with experience?

Any basic guidelines? Or tips?

THANKS!!!

Does anyone have advice about how to organize a petition, with all of its forms, documentation and evidence?

Should I use a binder or is it true it won't go through the mail? Should I use protective sheets?

Anyone with experience?

Any basic guidelines? Or tips?

THANKS!!!

Comment

I believe you are sending your I-360 to Vermont Service Center correct? If so, please follow this link that is from USCIS with the answer to your question:

http://uscis.gov/graphics/fieldoffic...al/index.htm#H

Comment

Thank you so much Aguila!!!!!!!!!!

That's great info!

Comment

Just a suggestion.

MAke a Index page, which will list the documents in the order they are placed. Thats what I did, and it was easy for me make sure I have included everything. It might also be helpful for ins personnal.

Comment

vawais:

You're welcome sweetie... I guess you didn't hire an attorney to help you with your case, I wish you best of lucks since I-360's are very hard!

Comment

AK: Thanks, Good suggestion!

Aguila: Thanks for remembering me :-) I did consult with three different attorneys and all of them think I have a very strong case with "overwhelming" evidence... Funny, the most expensive attorney was the most lazy one, didn't even read half of my declaration, mostly looked at evidence for completeness... but I have done my best so... I hope I'll be fine.
              I think I will.
              Thanks so much for your help...

Comment

I did not go thru an attorney. I filled all my AOS initial papers and got conditional GC. Now I have filed I-751 on my own and got an extension till may 2004.

Comment

Working...
                X