Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Registered nurse with CRA certification

Hi,
    Can a registered nurse with a 3 years diploma, more than 5 years of experiance and with a U.S. recognized CRA (clinical research associate) certificate, get H1B visa to work as a CRA in the U.S.?
    Does she need the NCLEX or the CGFNS, if she is not going to work as a registered nurse?

Hi,
    Can a registered nurse with a 3 years diploma, more than 5 years of experiance and with a U.S. recognized CRA (clinical research associate) certificate, get H1B visa to work as a CRA in the U.S.?
    Does she need the NCLEX or the CGFNS, if she is not going to work as a registered nurse?

Comment

Well, if she's not going to be working as an RN, then she would not need the visa screen and go through CGFNS. She would have to find an employer willing to petition for an H-1B on her behalf. I don't know if CRA qualifies as an H-1B "specialty occupation." Her education credentials and experience would have to be evaluated by an independent agency to make sure they are equivalent to a U.S. bachelor's degree (most people think mistakenly that any education and any experience will automatically be equivalent, but that is not always the case). By the way, I know a lot of CRAs, as my sister is one of them. It pays well, she works from home (though she travels all the time) and now that she has enough experience she is going solo.

Comment

ghak ... send me your e mail ad so i can guide you...

Comment

Working...
        X