Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WANT TO GO US!!!!HOW ?

Hi,

I am landed immigrant of canada. I am from India. I want to go United states as legal immigant visa.

My sister is us citizen.

what to do i am confused.How can i go US as early posible as legal immigrant?

Hi,

I am landed immigrant of canada. I am from India. I want to go United states as legal immigant visa.

My sister is us citizen.

what to do i am confused.How can i go US as early posible as legal immigrant?

Comment

Sanju,

Your options are:

1- Marriage to a US Citizen. Find yourself a lovely USC lady if you can.

2- Work. If you have a good profession and skills and an employer is willing to sponsor you and get you a GC.

3- Your USC sister might petition for you. That will take you 12 years to be approved.

Canada is not that bad.....

Good luck

KOKO

Comment

thank u !!!

can suggest the how can i get h1 visa. i am electronics technician. what is the time process.and what should i do for it.

Comment

deport illegal aliens

Comment

Sanju,
            the advice you got that:

1- Marriage to a US Citizen. Find yourself a lovely USC lady if you can.

is not necessarily true.

ANY woman will get you g'card. She does not have to be lovely. As long as she appears female and is USC when you go to interview, thats all you need.

Or get one of the USC guys you know to change to women then marry them. They can change to male after you get g'card.

Comment

Working...
            X