could use any help you could give me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• could use any help you could give me

I am a newlywed to an illegal immigrant. We are trying to find a lawyer with good credentials. We have been let down many times before. We are also expecting a baby....and I am afraid my husband will be deported....any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I am a newlywed to an illegal immigrant. We are trying to find a lawyer with good credentials. We have been let down many times before. We are also expecting a baby....and I am afraid my husband will be deported....any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Congrats on the little one...where are you located?

Comment

Consult www.aila.org

They can refer you to a good immigration attorney.

Comment

sit back, relax, have a pina colada, and wait for Bush's new proposal to change the immigration laws next year.

-= nav =-

Comment

if he entered illegally, without a visa and a check - he will not be able to adjust status in the states. If he entered with a visa, but overstayed, you will be just fine, since it's forgiven when you marry a USC. Just in case, though, I would consult a lawyer.

Comment

Sorry about your situation ...

He can't adjust his status if he entered without legal inspection ...

He can go back and come legally with approval of waiver ( 3/10 yrs bar)

Or wait for some kind of amnesty / relief that might be introduced by government ...but not sure...its just a hope and nothing else ...

Wish u all the best.... Consult a lawyer ... that might be helpful to you...Pasha

Comment

Working...
              X