family petition under section 245i

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• family petition under section 245i

my mother who is a u.s. citizen petitioned me as a married son last feb. 2001 under section 245i i have a student visa b4 but i stopped going to school anymore recently, my mother received a letter from the i.n.s in l.a. it says reason for appointment interview regarding the i-130 (petition for alien relative)i consulted a lawyer and he told me if i will go to that interview they will arrest me there and in not going there they will abandoned my petition. this interview letter accdg to him is very unusual since the petition in not yet current please help me

my mother who is a u.s. citizen petitioned me as a married son last feb. 2001 under section 245i i have a student visa b4 but i stopped going to school anymore recently, my mother received a letter from the i.n.s in l.a. it says reason for appointment interview regarding the i-130 (petition for alien relative)i consulted a lawyer and he told me if i will go to that interview they will arrest me there and in not going there they will abandoned my petition. this interview letter accdg to him is very unusual since the petition in not yet current please help me

Comment

Working...
    X