Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how does an "illegal immigrant" marry USC?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how does an "illegal immigrant" marry USC?

~Hello~

I was wondering how "illegal immigrants" marry a USC?
    Don't you have to have ID of US citizenship and provide a S.S.# to obtain marriage license?

Are there any ways around this?

How does INS view 'common law marriage' ?

~Hello~

I was wondering how "illegal immigrants" marry a USC?
    Don't you have to have ID of US citizenship and provide a S.S.# to obtain marriage license?

Are there any ways around this?

How does INS view 'common law marriage' ?

Comment

Looks like you've got a whole plan wrapped up bro!

Comment

THAT'S RIGHT! IT'S A GOOD QUESTION THO! WE'LL CONSIDER TO ANSWER TO THAT ONE....BY THE WAY, GOOD LUCK FULFILLING YOUR PLAN...

Comment

No , seriously...after reading alot of threads here...I was really wondering.
          I am a USC by birth and married... even Las Vegas requires ID and SS#

Comment

I am from europe and I got married,,,of course you dont need a ssn!

Comment

In Oklahoma, when we got married, we just needed a picture ID. In my case it was my passport but they never asked if I had a visa or entered legally. It's a lot easier than you may thing.

I think you have to have a marriage certificate, I don't think they recognise common law marriages.

Comment

So, what's the process? I am curious, too. Thanks!

Comment

the process is very simple, you have to go and apply for a mariage licence ( all you need is a valid ID or passport for the purpose of identifying you), that application gives you 3 months to get married, you just come within those 03 months and you get married they give you the marriage licence ont he spot and you can start your INS stuff..I130;I1485;I765 and the Ap document if needed!

Comment

zobilamouche are u talking about K1 visa or illegal immigrant?

Comment

all yuh europeans is ah set ah bamsees.

Comment

Wow, I think seriously there's something behind this question! Especially if a US citizen asked that! Just kidding, anyways, it's not like I know the answer...and I'm not even living in the US! "BONG" So long peeps!

Comment

Thanks for your replies.. but what if the person is already in the US (illegally) and wants to marry? Valid ID for him/her might not be possible, only for the USC... any ideas? THanks!

Comment

http://www.newamericans.com/citizen/...marriagegc.htm

Comment

Call the local marriage license bureau and ask what is required as it differs. Marrying won't make the illegal legal, so it really won't change much anyway.

Comment

Working...
                              X