Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to send in documents with forms?

Hi everyone
    my question is how do I file the copies of my marriage license,birth certificate and photos with the visa petition form I-130? do I staple it to the forms or send together, but in a separate envelope?
    I need to know this urgently being that I already had delayed in sending it and because even these small details can delay it even more and I need to be sure that it's done correctly.Thank you for you help, Mina

Hi everyone
    my question is how do I file the copies of my marriage license,birth certificate and photos with the visa petition form I-130? do I staple it to the forms or send together, but in a separate envelope?
    I need to know this urgently being that I already had delayed in sending it and because even these small details can delay it even more and I need to be sure that it's done correctly.Thank you for you help, Mina

Comment

You should staple them together and it would be better. If you are filing papers on basis of marriage to a USC then you should submit whole package of I-485 AOS, I-765 EAD and other documents in addition to I-130 at the same time. You can download whole package from www.immigration.gov
      Good luck.

Comment

Just clipped it together. Its not advised to staple attachment because it might it difficult for the staff to process it. For me I use small paper bind clip, its hold better than paper clips. Put your photo in an envelope because its too small, and make sure you write your name behind each of the photos with pencil. Good luck.

Comment

Sorry..."its not advisable", grammar mistake . Still learning.

Comment

I used "ACCO" (two prong) fasteners as suggested by BCIS. Used a two hole punch at the top each page and held together with the fasteners (available at office supply stores, a box of fifty cost a couple of dollars). Some people put photo's in snack size baggies. I used one fastener for I-30 and accompanying docs, one fastener for I-485 & docs etc etc, BCIS suggest you NOT use staples.

Comment

Working...
            X