Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finished degreee & waiting for work permit! what to do?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finished degreee & waiting for work permit! what to do?

Hello people,
    I have a question for anyone who has either gone through, is going thru or just has insight to my situation. I finished my bachelor's degree 6 months ago and applied for OPT (optional practical training) withen the 60 days grace period. i recieved the reciept from INS that said it will take 90 days. the new status i found online says my case can take upto 150 days. i'm worried about going for the Registration. please feel free to speak ur mind on this.
    thank u

Hello people,
    I have a question for anyone who has either gone through, is going thru or just has insight to my situation. I finished my bachelor's degree 6 months ago and applied for OPT (optional practical training) withen the 60 days grace period. i recieved the reciept from INS that said it will take 90 days. the new status i found online says my case can take upto 150 days. i'm worried about going for the Registration. please feel free to speak ur mind on this.
    thank u

Comment

Dont be pareshan man! A friend of mine just went ahead and registered. Even though he has a pending OPT. Dont worry! and go ahead and registration.

You will be alright!

Comment

Working...
      X