Need advise before I go to register

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need advise before I go to register

I came to US as student, due to economic problems I had to work and support my self and my family after my fathers death. I tried to stay in status as much as I could. I could not get reinstated because I owed the school some money. I did how ever finish an two year degree from a community college. I filed for the 245(i) before April 30th deadline through a lawyer. I have no other violations on my record that I know of.

I have a couple of concerns.
    1. If I go to register what should I expect?

I came to US as student, due to economic problems I had to work and support my self and my family after my fathers death. I tried to stay in status as much as I could. I could not get reinstated because I owed the school some money. I did how ever finish an two year degree from a community college. I filed for the 245(i) before April 30th deadline through a lawyer. I have no other violations on my record that I know of.

I have a couple of concerns.
    1. If I go to register what should I expect?

Comment

You sais that you filed under 245 didn't you ? so you are having a pending case...I think you will be ok to go register...but the fact that you were working might be a problem..did you have an EAD ???

Comment

Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle All the Way...
        Oh what fun it is to squat, and then Shout [insert your ***** here]

Comment

Working...
        X