Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Immigration Law-What you think?

President Bush's proposal to grant temporary worker status to undocumented immigrants is, at best, a half measure that has the potential to do more harm than good. This plan does not promise any permanenet benefits even after three years... meaning after three years another whole problem thats already thereer. i do not belive the temporary workers will want to go back to their home countries when there time is up.... Will be another cat and mice game.. with the INS... I think this will make the illegals, legals for a part period of time and then when time is up they will be back to illegals... My opinion...

then double the amount of illegals already here...Furthermore this plan is not very clear on what the path to getting the GC IS...

Opinions appreciated

President Bush's proposal to grant temporary worker status to undocumented immigrants is, at best, a half measure that has the potential to do more harm than good. This plan does not promise any permanenet benefits even after three years... meaning after three years another whole problem thats already thereer. i do not belive the temporary workers will want to go back to their home countries when there time is up.... Will be another cat and mice game.. with the INS... I think this will make the illegals, legals for a part period of time and then when time is up they will be back to illegals... My opinion...

then double the amount of illegals already here...Furthermore this plan is not very clear on what the path to getting the GC IS...

Opinions appreciated

Comment

The only good thing is that they have will a way to track all these 8 million illegals instead of not knowing. This proposal rewards both business who are knowingly breaking the law and illegals. Its a slap in the face to legit business who work within the law and legal immigrants who played by the rules.

Comment

"Rome was not built in one day"

Old proverb .... This are initial steps towards legalization .... Just like first entry in cosmos, visit to Moon and then visit to Mars ... everything will happen with time...

Comment

sigh..

there's been 19 threads already, and i've already posted essays on this. I ain't typing it all again. Do some searches.

-= nav =-

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed