I-134

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-134

. . . my 3 month K-Visa experiment has failed. My engagement has ended. My former fiance will probably remain in the U.S. illegaly however. Neither I or she planned it this way. Can someone please tell me what my liabilities are both financial and legal. I completed a I-134 support document before she was issued her K-Visa. I'm not worried about her becoming a "public charge" (going on welfare), what worries me is what happens to me if she ends up in a hospital, a hospital that then begins to try and recover the $100,000 of medical bills she owes. Can a private person go after me for the liabilities she has assumed? Thanks.

. . . my 3 month K-Visa experiment has failed. My engagement has ended. My former fiance will probably remain in the U.S. illegaly however. Neither I or she planned it this way. Can someone please tell me what my liabilities are both financial and legal. I completed a I-134 support document before she was issued her K-Visa. I'm not worried about her becoming a "public charge" (going on welfare), what worries me is what happens to me if she ends up in a hospital, a hospital that then begins to try and recover the $100,000 of medical bills she owes. Can a private person go after me for the liabilities she has assumed? Thanks.

Comment

Working...
    X