Federale's Immigrant Of The Day: Ricardo Velasquez

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Federale's Immigrant Of The Day: Ricardo Velasquez

Raped two little girls. Now where do Brit, Sprint, Abercrumbie, etc stand on this?

Raped two little girls. Now where do Brit, Sprint, Abercrumbie, etc stand on this?

Comment

Seems like illegals are on rampage. First nuns killed on head on collision, next a teenage murder by another illegal and now this guy. Of course, also by an illegal alien.

Excellent story btw, federale, keep up good work !

We need more stories like this one to prepare public opinion for the next Mexican Repatriation Act.
      http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

excellent post Federale, as usual, however, you forgot to name the marxist, commie pinko, ugly and smelly RN.

Comment

Olde, the Immigration and Nationality Act that provides for deportation, or as is called now, removal, of aliens applies to all aliens regardless of race, nationality or ethnic origin.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
            Raped two little girls. Now where do Brit, Sprint, Abercrumbie, etc stand on this? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am sure they support it 100 %; these illegal p o o pheads will make ANY excuse for other illegal p o o pheads raping our little babies while burning and urinating on the American Flag.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
              Olde, the Immigration and Nationality Act that provides for deportation, or as is called now, removal, of aliens applies to all aliens regardless of race, nationality or ethnic origin. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Who argues to the contrary?

What i am saying is that these type of articles are extremely helpful in establishing a boogeyman-Salem Witch sort of image for all illegal immigrants and should prepare public opinion for the next Mexican Repatriation Act.

When you deal with situation AS IT IS it becomes extremely difficult to argue in favor of deporting non-criminal USC family member illegtal aliens in mass. It generates a lot of BAD publicity.

So, what is the solution? Evrica! You got it! Post as many articles about illegals in rampage as possile. Never mind that statistically the persentage or proportion of those who commit those crimes are lower than same data for general population. Nor should you mind the fact that the individual illegals commiting a particular crime in Arizona or New Mexico have nothing to do with others residing in Washington or Vermont. Who cares about facts ?!

In this business of Salem Witch hunting all that matters is perception, and your articles help to form one needed to achieve the proper goals.

SO, once again i commend you for your excellent posts !!!
              May Senator Uzamere be proud of you !!!

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

So the INA is a witch hunt? Really you amnesty advocates are very desperate while you are loosing the debate.

Comment

Methinks you have some serious comprehension problems.

Where do you read the things you allegedly reply to?

Comment

Federale reads them in this site, straight from the militant, commie-pinko liberals, such as yourself OldE.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by OldE:
                      Methinks you have some serious comprehension problems.

Where do you read the things you allegedly reply to? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

OldE, you give him too much credit. He can't read.
                      "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Witch Hunts very good for America ! They get rid of wicked witches !! We have many wicked witches in Nigeria !!! I married the most wicked witch from Brooklyn and had demon child !!! This is what happens if you not have the witch hunt !

More witch hunts !!!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Senator Ehigie Edobor Uzamere:
                          Witch Hunts very good for America ! They get rid of wicked witches !! We have many wicked witches in Nigeria !!! I married the most wicked witch from Brooklyn and had demon child !!! This is what happens if you not have the witch hunt !

More witch hunts !!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There you go Senator, that's what i am talking about

Comment

the primitive, smelly hindu or muslim 'brit' has the audacity of critizicing an American national? you better disinfect your own people, then you give advice to others d.umb. idiot.

Comment

I have the audacity to criticize an American because I am one myself No Brain. Ever heard of dual nationals? I think it's time to bring back this since you have about as much intelligence and intellect as one...

"What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Working...
                              X