SOM Was Right

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOM Was Right

Tail Gunner Joe Biden endorsed SOM on the beauty of Eastern European women.

Tail Gunner Joe On Ukranian Babes

Tail Gunner Joe Biden endorsed SOM on the beauty of Eastern European women.

Tail Gunner Joe On Ukranian Babes

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:

On second thought. Maybe I should accompany Mr Biden on the trail. I have a lot of serious policy questions that need answering. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL, LOL, just imagine her walking around on the boulders in those shoes. That is a site to see! And, Davdah, you don't even have to leave the country - SOM will hook you up.
      “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

Koller, you have any of those kind of shoes?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
          Koller, you have any of those kind of shoes? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sure do - and what more, I have the ***.y legs to go with them too.
          “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
            RFE

To Petitioner; Please provide photographic evidence to substantiate the claims given. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Another RFE! I am being inandated with these things lately....and got to handle them one by one. USCIS has priority, sorry you got to go in line.

Comment

Priority to the Dems first Koller
              "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

The RFE may be postponed predicated on the results of the investigation concerning Mr. Biden's allegations. The investigation will focus on creation of a baseline for comparison in order to establish criteria for a determination as to the hotness level of said legs. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I hereby agree with Vice President Biden and furthermore state that I am of eastern European stock. The world knows, that eastern European women do have the hottest legs.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
                  The RFE may be postponed predicated on the results of the investigation concerning Mr. Biden's allegations. The investigation will focus on creation of a baseline for comparison in order to establish criteria for a determination as to the hotness level of said legs. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I hereby agree with Vice President Biden and furthermore state that I am of eastern European stock. The world knows, that eastern European women do have the hottest legs. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

While us home grown American women have to work it out on a treadmill every night to keep our legs looking good. LOL!!! You're so lucky, Koller!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
                    RFE

To Petitioner; Please provide photographic evidence to substantiate the claims given. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Another RFE! I am being inandated with these things lately....and got to handle them one by one. USCIS has priority, sorry you got to go in line. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

my # reads 1. LOL. seriously, bring the shoes!
                    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

4 inch heels, leather garter, and fishnet stockings, Ohhh yeaah! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's a bit high I do 3 inch....and a nice mini skirt.

Comment

4 inch heels, leather garter, and fishnet stockings, Ohhh yeaah! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's a bit high I do 3 inch....and a nice mini skirt. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

MINI!!!!!! got The ticket!!!! . Hmmmm???? maybe should Bring all and Model For To decide The best?????
                        USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:

That's a bit high I do 3 inch....and a nice mini skirt. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

MINI!!!!!! got The ticket!!!! . Hmmmm???? maybe should Bring all and Model For To decide The best????? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fashion Show thread???

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Eastern European women. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                            THEY ARE ALL FLAT BUT I STILL WOULD

Double Half Life 3

Comment

Since when were Germans East Europeans? LOL, Germany is mitteleuopa.

Oh, and since you failed to respond timely to the RFE, reference legs, your petition to be a hottie is denied. You may not appeal, but may have the decision reviewed by the District Director.

Comment

Working...
                              X