N-400

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N-400

I HAD MY CITIZENSHIP INTERVIEW ABOUT 4 MONTHS AGO.AFTER THE INTERVIEW THE EXAMINER TOLD ME"CONGRATULATION FOR BECOMING A US CITIZEN BUT YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE REVIEW".THIS WAS IN NYC.COULD SOMEONE TELL ME HOW LONG IT TAKES INS TO WRITE YOU ABOUT YOUR SWEARING DATE? WHY IS IT TAKING INS TOO LONG TO RESPOND.I WENT TO THE INS YESTERDAY TO FIND OUT.I WAS TOLD MY APPLICATION IS PENDING.THEY COULDN'T TELL ME THE REASON WHY.COULD IT BE THAT THERE WAS SOME THING ON MY FILE THAT I DID NOT KNOW PRIOR TO MY INTERVIEW? SHOULD I CONSULT A LAWYER?

I HAD MY CITIZENSHIP INTERVIEW ABOUT 4 MONTHS AGO.AFTER THE INTERVIEW THE EXAMINER TOLD ME"CONGRATULATION FOR BECOMING A US CITIZEN BUT YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE REVIEW".THIS WAS IN NYC.COULD SOMEONE TELL ME HOW LONG IT TAKES INS TO WRITE YOU ABOUT YOUR SWEARING DATE? WHY IS IT TAKING INS TOO LONG TO RESPOND.I WENT TO THE INS YESTERDAY TO FIND OUT.I WAS TOLD MY APPLICATION IS PENDING.THEY COULDN'T TELL ME THE REASON WHY.COULD IT BE THAT THERE WAS SOME THING ON MY FILE THAT I DID NOT KNOW PRIOR TO MY INTERVIEW? SHOULD I CONSULT A LAWYER?

Comment

Wait till you get a response from the INS. If is negative, then consult an attorney

Comment

Working...
      X