US Consulate Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US Consulate Question

Hope someone can clarify this. Once one aplies for the interview for a visitors visa and sends the documents to the consulate to request an interview request, does the consulate investigate (i.e. calls to schools, etc) the information one put in the application such as previous residence in the US, education, etc?
    Just wondering on how much the consulate knows about you by the time you show up for the interview.

Thank you for your input.

Marcus

Hope someone can clarify this. Once one aplies for the interview for a visitors visa and sends the documents to the consulate to request an interview request, does the consulate investigate (i.e. calls to schools, etc) the information one put in the application such as previous residence in the US, education, etc?
    Just wondering on how much the consulate knows about you by the time you show up for the interview.

Thank you for your input.

Marcus

Comment

well i dont work at US consulate but i guess...they dont go that far. My case was before Iraq war... i lived in 3 different country but they didnt ask any PCC from me or check anything and issued me a visa. But right now my friend who is applying for visa....we used to live together most of the time i meant in 3 different places...they asked him to show PCC from different country and once he gave it to them, they are doing verification also...so he is still hangin' there...
      its kind of hard to predict something about US CONSULATE and/or INS....I hope you might be lucky one....Good luck...

Comment

Working...
      X