More Bad Reviews For Free Healthcare

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Bad Reviews For Free Healthcare

Patients dying from free healthcare in Third World conditions.

Not a good deal if you die from your free healthcare.

Death panels in the UK.

Come on Brit, comment, I dare you!

Comment

U.S. Health Care Most Expensive & Most Error Prone

Not only do Americans pay much more for medical treatment than anyone else in the world, they also bear the brunt of the most medical errors, according to a survey covering the USA, Australia, Canada, Germany, New Zealand and the United Kingdom. Almost 7,000 patients were consulted.

The survey supported by The Commonwealth Fund finds that one-third of U.S. patients with health problems reported experiencing medical mistakes, medication errors, or inaccurate or delayed lab results -- the highest rate of any of the six nations surveyed.

Nation Errors
      USA 34%
      Canada 30%
      Australia 27%
      New Zealand 25%
      Germany 23%
      UK 22%

Consumeraffairs.com
      "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
        U.S. Health Care Most Expensive & Most Error Prone

Not only do Americans pay much more for medical treatment than anyone else in the world, they also bear the brunt of the most medical errors, according to a survey covering the USA, Australia, Canada, Germany, New Zealand and the United Kingdom. Almost 7,000 patients were consulted.

The survey supported by The Commonwealth Fund finds that one-third of U.S. patients with health problems reported experiencing medical mistakes, medication errors, or inaccurate or delayed lab results -- the highest rate of any of the six nations surveyed.

Nation Errors
        USA 34%
        Canada 30%
        Australia 27%
        New Zealand 25%
        Germany 23%
        UK 22%

Consumeraffairs.com </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

C'mon Brit I dare you, he said! This is too funny. Awwww...what I nice day!

Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams
        “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
          That report was done here and as should be expected. It would be most harshest and judgmental on our own. People here expect no delays, no errors, and near perfection. In most other places allowances are given and expectations are not as high.

Kind of like the difference between giving a steak dinner to two people. One is used to having it cooked to a certain standard and having it every other day. The other person is lucky to get a meal once a week. Which is more apt to complain if its overdone? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Davdah,

How many times have you been to Europe or Candada, etc. to get treatment? What are you basing your comparison on? How many other places have you been to receive healthcare?

I am in the process of devouring Jersey Sweet Corn on the cob. That stuff is awesome!
          “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">There is this idiotic assumption that things in some other country are better by no other measure than the known faults of our own. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

America is the only nation of the so-called developed world that does not have universal healthcare. I actually think this is the whole reason how the healthcare debate came about - why do they have it, or why can they have it and not us? That is a known fault!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:

Wouldn't you agree most Americans have a very high standard of expected quality in the things they pay for? Mistakes are not often or easily forgiven. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Very honestly, I personally think that most Americans do not have a very high standard of expectations and simply so, because most of them don't know of any other standard but the American.

Comment

If our health care is so bad, why is Brit here? Same to you Koller, if it is so bad here why are you desparate to remain?

That proves that the study is in error. Everyone knows that Brit gets her free healthcare here like most welfare recipients.

Comment

I also noticed that it took her a long time to find this obscure study.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
                    If our health care is so bad, why is Brit here? Same to you Koller, if it is so bad here why are you desparate to remain?

That proves that the study is in error. Everyone knows that Brit gets her free healthcare here like most welfare recipients. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's because I love you Federale and I want you to live a better and easieer life! I've made it my job to educate you on the issue. It's not an easy job I've noticed.....but, I can be extremely persistent.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Wouldn't you agree most Americans have a very high standard of expected quality in the things they pay for? Mistakes are not often or easily forgiven. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes Americans are well known for complaining, as do the English, Irish, Scots, French, Japanese etc etc. A bit of a sweeping generalization there davdah!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Dems like to have more authority over people. With the economy taking the dive it did people became fearful. When that happens they are much more likely to sell off their freedom for a little security. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nothing like those nice, clean living truthful and honest Republicans eh? What about the Patriot Act davdah? The most draconian and intrusive piece of legislation into ordinary American's lives ever. Nothing like scaring the population into fear of terrorism to gain authority over them
                      "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

It was necessary, and it worked. We haven't been hit since then, have we. What should be done to beef it up is target those most suspect instead of regular Americans. No need to frisk grandma smith at the airport. But anyone named mohammed what ever should be 2nd inspection by default.

BTW, I am very clean living and honest. I earn my money the old fashioned way, I earn it. Just tired of all the deadbeats trying to steal it. Tired of all the riffraff infiltrating our great country and tearing it down or attempting to turn into the place they came from. This country is unique. With that, a person should adapt to its ways or go where they are more cohesive with what exists. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And racial profiling doesn't exist eh?

So it's like it or leave it. There are better ways and the US would do well to look elsewhere sometimes. Instead of being insular thinking America the Great all the time, why not try different ideas? If it doesn't work you can always go back to the old ways or mix and match them.

The UK used to have a British Empire which spanned half the world. It became arrogant as a result and eventually lost it because of that arrogance. The countries declared their independence but many elected to remain part of the Commonwealth to this day.

As I see it, in other words they chose to be different but still keep some of the "old ways" which worked. The US could well take a leaf out of the "Old Country" book. If we do, it would enhance our position not degrade it. But it needs the will to do this. Your view is the rather insular and protective "Fortress USA" one that unfortunately I see quite often here.

Just like all dominant nations throughout history, the USA will eventually become less powerful as a new one becomes stronger. I'd hazard a guess China to be the new America in the future.

BTW, I've earned the right to be a USC and I'm not going anywhere anytime soon (unless I'm forced to because of high medical bills!).

Comment

So, just why does Brit hate America and thinks that we are so bad when she is so desparate to remain here? Again, her actions belie her words.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
                            So, just why does Brit hate America and thinks that we are so bad when she is so desparate to remain here? Again, her actions belie her words. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Brittie, I think he has the hots for you LMAO!!
                            -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
                            1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

Working...
                            X