Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EAD and Fingerprinting at the same office?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EAD and Fingerprinting at the same office?

I was having some healthy problems for the past 3 months and didn`t get my EAD (TSC), we called and they told us that is ok and I can go to get my EAD when I feel better. My questions are:1- I have a fingerprinting local office near my home what will be very good for me to go there.
    2- Can i have my EAD at the same office? BCIS Support Center?
    I really need help.Thanks
    klalmoon

I was having some healthy problems for the past 3 months and didn`t get my EAD (TSC), we called and they told us that is ok and I can go to get my EAD when I feel better. My questions are:1- I have a fingerprinting local office near my home what will be very good for me to go there.
    2- Can i have my EAD at the same office? BCIS Support Center?
    I really need help.Thanks
    klalmoon

Comment

EAD cards are issued at BCIS offices, not at the Application Support Centers (ASC) where fingerprints are taken. The staff at the ASC are generally contractors, who don't have any knowledge of immigration regs, and don't do anything else.

You'll have to go to both locations.

Comment

From what I know fingerprints are also collected at ASC......

Comment

You have to call the INS and schedule the fingerprints. There can be more than one ASC for each district office so you can choose which one to attend. I am in NY city and they have like 5 ASC here, each one booked until different dates. You have to tell the INS where exactly you want to be fingerprint.

I have a fingerprint schedule for next month. I dont know if they will give me my EAD then. I dont think so because, from what I have heard, they have to do my background.

Comment

well are you getting your fingerprints based on AOS after marrying a USC??? I don't think the issuance of EAD is related to any kind of background check as this psrt of the process only comes towards the interview date to make sure that your fingerprints are not more than a year old........

Comment

Working...
            X