Processing of I-751 in VSC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Processing of I-751 in VSC

I have filed an I-751 in January of 2002 w/ VSC. I received NOA 3 weeks later extending my green card for another year. A week ago, I went to my local INS and they extended my GC for another 12 months (I-751 pending). Yet, based on the processing times posted, my application should have been already looked at by an INS officer in VSC. Are the processing times accurate?
    What should I do? Thanks.

I have filed an I-751 in January of 2002 w/ VSC. I received NOA 3 weeks later extending my green card for another year. A week ago, I went to my local INS and they extended my GC for another 12 months (I-751 pending). Yet, based on the processing times posted, my application should have been already looked at by an INS officer in VSC. Are the processing times accurate?
    What should I do? Thanks.

Comment

Upon receipt of your I-751, INS extended your GC for one year. However, currently they are working on I-751 of 02/01/2002. You should wite till your I-751 is approved.

Comment

There are delays in Removal of Condition cases at VSC also. But it will not effect any way, for you to apply for Citizenship or travel abroad.
        INS is also investigating these marriage cases that is why it is taking more time. The other reason is merging of INS with Homeland Security Agency.
        Good luck.

Comment

Working...
        X