Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immediate Relative Petition

Hello,

I came here a Nurse from the Philippines. Last June I was able to get an EAD, and July I got my fingerprinting. My lawyer told me that before December this year I would be able to receive a notice for my green card and after that He (lawyer-liar) will file for the petition of my family in the Philippines. My concern is I how long will it takes for them to get a Visa to come here. I was told that I would take five years but my lawyer told me that only 1 year because when I filed for my green card they are already in the Biographic Info. Please if somebody could tell it would very much be appreciated.

Thank you

Hello,

I came here a Nurse from the Philippines. Last June I was able to get an EAD, and July I got my fingerprinting. My lawyer told me that before December this year I would be able to receive a notice for my green card and after that He (lawyer-liar) will file for the petition of my family in the Philippines. My concern is I how long will it takes for them to get a Visa to come here. I was told that I would take five years but my lawyer told me that only 1 year because when I filed for my green card they are already in the Biographic Info. Please if somebody could tell it would very much be appreciated.

Thank you

Comment

Working...
    X