Fees went up!!!! WHY? INS ...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fees went up!!!! WHY? INS ...

Why INS keep making life more miserable to people. The fees are way up there and they do the work when they feel like it. This is not fair for people who struggle to get money. Why do they change it back to the old fees? I don't get it

Why INS keep making life more miserable to people. The fees are way up there and they do the work when they feel like it. This is not fair for people who struggle to get money. Why do they change it back to the old fees? I don't get it

Comment

listen, immigration have so many things they want to change and improve that they will need all the pennies from the immigrants.
      to tell you something, now in Indiana you have to pay $2.00 to park in the front open parking. it's used to be free.
      this is how immigration see it:
      if immigrants want faster proccessing time and better services, who is most likely to pay for the upgrades (technology and human resources)? the american tax payers or the immigrants themself?

Comment

I have to agree with you that this fee thing has gotten stupid. What other business makes you pay for something in advance and then does not supply the service for over 3 years?? But let me tell you something it is not only immigrants that pay this stuff. I am the american fiancee, born here and paying taxes for 30 years and believe me I will be paying for it too just like many sponsors so it is not just immigrants paying and lots of my taxes pay for many things that immigration and immigrants get for alot less than what they are coming out of pocket for. But it disguests me that we pay and pay and this is the lack of service we get. I think all tax paying Americans should go on a letter writing campaign to all our congressmen, senators and the President demanding an explaination as to why any service should take so long to be accomplished when we pay for the priviledge. It is ridiculous. I hope we Americans all ponder on doing this.

Comment

Working...
        X