Some of us have serious problems and your fighting over petty issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some of us have serious problems and your fighting over petty issues

I admired the intelligence of many of the people on this forum but lately it seems that alot of energy and time is being wasted on some petty issue of who did or did not send a picture.

Grow UP and if this is all you have to be worried about in life consider yourself lucky.

I admired the intelligence of many of the people on this forum but lately it seems that alot of energy and time is being wasted on some petty issue of who did or did not send a picture.

Grow UP and if this is all you have to be worried about in life consider yourself lucky.

Comment

Welcome to the world of ilw! It's an asylum for sure - lol!!!!

Comment

Welcome to the Jungle
        "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

I welcome another voice of reason !!!! It is abut time to stop bickering !!! We all know about the pictures were sent (or not -LOL), circulated, phone romances, etc... SO WHAT ?? Lets appreciate this beautiful day of sunshine and happiness !!!

Comment

Hell we now DEMAND videos
            If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

Comment

Well no one has called me or sent any photos. I don't see what the big deal is, aren't we all grown ups here?

Okay guys I have been officially classified as hostile and pretty much crazy by a Family Therapeutic Counselor.

The real people I deal with are astonished and are in awe that I've held up so remarkably well considering the circumstance.

Now in 3 mths my individiual psychologist will have to report to the courts.

Hudson and wife, please private message me when you can, others as well if you have any advice.

Can you tell me where to find the regulation that tells what the different categories are for visa applications.

Thanks and lets all kiss and make up! If you want to bicker I'll give you the numbers of a few people that really need to be harassed.

Comment

BTW great son Davdah

Comment

sorry I meant great song! Welcome to the Jungle

Comment

I think your getting me and davdah mixed RH. It's quite easy to spot the difference. He's an elephant and I'm a donkey
                    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
                      I think your getting me and davdah mixed RH. It's quite easy to spot the difference. He's an elephant and I'm a donkey </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Did you just call yourself an A S S. LOLOLOL. LMAO
                      USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

np Brit I love elephants (Horton hears a Who) and donkey is my favorite (Shrek.)

Comment

I always thought donkeys were well-hung?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
                            ??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Think about It Davdah. the other place??? Great son.
                            Sarcasm.
                            USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Working...
                            X