THANKS MOHAN - I-601 approved

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THANKS MOHAN - I-601 approved

Mohan i am so grateful for your advise and your support during my daughter and I difficult time. Your gave your advise free and willing. My daughter finally has her visa in her hand and we could not have done it without your guidance. I used your advise because I could not afford a lawyer and whenever I had any difficulties you would make suggestions and it worked. Can you imagine an I-601 approved without the assistance of an attorney - just the assistance and suggestions received on this board. It is sad to see that people are now abusing this board instead of using it in a positive way.

Thanks and god bless

Mohan i am so grateful for your advise and your support during my daughter and I difficult time. Your gave your advise free and willing. My daughter finally has her visa in her hand and we could not have done it without your guidance. I used your advise because I could not afford a lawyer and whenever I had any difficulties you would make suggestions and it worked. Can you imagine an I-601 approved without the assistance of an attorney - just the assistance and suggestions received on this board. It is sad to see that people are now abusing this board instead of using it in a positive way.

Thanks and god bless

Comment

Thank You for your kind words and congratulation !
      I need to hear more News like this on this board.
      Mohan

Comment

I am so happy for you and your daughter. It's good to hear approval of this difficult waiver.
        How long was the processing time?

Comment

It was submitted on December 31,2002 and it was approved on March 7 and she picked up her visa today March 25

Comment

I know the situation was difficult and there was another issue of age too, many attorney can not do this in easy way but you done well , credit goes to yourself..
            I remember Last I replied to your email On Jan 6th.

Comment

Glynis, I just checked my email it was march 10th

Comment

HELLO mITSY

congratulations !
                it's a hard waiver and congratulations again...
                could you please share your story ?

Thank you

Comment

Hola I will share my experience because it will help - I have two children and son who is under 18 and a daughter who is 20. In 1997 I moved them to the USA with me illegally because they were living with guardians and there was reported sexual abuse to my daughter. I eventually filed for them and they were granted interveiws in June 2002 but my daughter was turn down because she was over 18 and had overstayed in the USA so she was given a form to complete the waiver. I had the form at home and through this board i realized that i was supposed to complete it and return it to the embassy. I got advise and send all the supporting documents. The hardship letter was written by me and my daughter went back to the interview and the consular told her on the day of the interview that the would recommend that it be approved based on her situation. The approval was granted and tomorrow she will be here with me.

I know u may have more questions I am at misty1664@hotmail.com

Comment

To Misty:
                    Congratulations. This is really a good news that you beat the odds and your daughter will be here shortly. Congratulations again.
                    Good luck.

Comment

This is a fake thread. Umesh is Mohan in disguise.

Comment

thank you misty
                        Congratulations

Comment

You should have your facts clear.
                          IF you can approach modorator on this site then ask him to give you I.P addresses and you will know the truth.
                          IF anyone who control this site read this msg, please kill his queriousty and then ban refrain him coming to this board.
                          he is trouble maker.

Comment

You should have your language clear.

Comment

Any one person that speaks or says anything against this person, she will attack. She will go under their user ID and post on any thread in a very negative manner no matter if that person is innocent or not that started the thread. She is very misleading on her advice and a lot of people will wind up getting hurt here.

All that we can do is ignore this person and be wise enough to recognize if the response to a thread is in a positive and/or healthy manner, if not, then hopefully someone will recognize this and give the right advice.

She will also post something using one ID and then respond to her own thread to make it look as if someone is supporting her. I found one thread that she posted in with 9 of her own responses going under other user's ID's. So, please be careful!

Please, trust me, I have been following Andreea on this board for days. All of you do know me, but I will not use my recognized ID until I know this gal is off of the board. The only time that I have used the Alert! ID was to help others be warned that it was her and not to take the wrong advice, but I am through doing that. I will not play her game anymore.

Andreea has used these ID's and so many more.

0. ANDREEA

1. It breaks my heart

2. xyz

3. knowing versus guessing

4. !!!!!

5. .......

6. andy

7. another USC

8. TO UMESH

9. guestuser

10.adam

11.secret identity

12.Me, Myself and I

13.Or You On Purpose Don't Want To

14.umesh passi

15.Umesh Passi

16.Yovanca

17.yovanca

18.curious

19.rob............

20.period

21.lol

22. JSingh (only because he stood behind Umesh)

23.flowerpower

24.boiOHboi

25.Mohan

and soooooooooo many more!!

ANDREEA:

What is it going to take to get you to stop????

What do you want?

Don't you realize and see people on this board have real questions and are really needing help? Why do you keep going on like this? What will it take to get you to stop and get this board back to the way it was?

Please, stop thinking of yourself and start helping others that truly need our help.

Peace Be With You!

Comment

Working...
                              X