Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where i going to get my work permit

My husband US citizen in FL filed I-130 for me at
    Texas service center,then filed I-129f for me to get in to US faster,now i am waiting here in Thailand
    for K-3 visa. when i get to US i going to file I-485, I-131,and I-765. My question is when all my filed is approved where could i get them? I should get them at Texas Service center or INS will send my case to my nearest district office? will be glad for your help, thank you. noy

My husband US citizen in FL filed I-130 for me at
    Texas service center,then filed I-129f for me to get in to US faster,now i am waiting here in Thailand
    for K-3 visa. when i get to US i going to file I-485, I-131,and I-765. My question is when all my filed is approved where could i get them? I should get them at Texas Service center or INS will send my case to my nearest district office? will be glad for your help, thank you. noy

Comment

When you get to the U.S. you will file your documents with your local USCIS office. Your documents will all be picked up at your local USCIS office (EAD, advance parole, green card). You will have your interview at your local USCIS office.

Comment

Thank you sphyrapicus for your answer but i have more question. If i get in to US and file I-485,I-765 and I-131 at my local INS office. What about my I-130 at Texas service center? or do i have to file I-130 again at local office?
        thank you

Comment

Working...
        X