length of temporary need?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• length of temporary need?

If a person can get an H-2B visa for up to 3 years, does that mean that an H-2B is approvable if the temporary need is for more than the initial one year period but less than the three full years allowed?

I want to employ a nanny for my daughter until she goes to kindergarten in about two years. I can't even say "until pre-school" on the application because I want to hire a nanny in order to keep her at home as long as possible. (She has problems with chronic infections and our doctor advised that she not attend day care or pre-school as she catches things very easily.)

The need is obviously one-time and temporary as my daughter is legally required to attend school. Is this a good H-2B case?

If a person can get an H-2B visa for up to 3 years, does that mean that an H-2B is approvable if the temporary need is for more than the initial one year period but less than the three full years allowed?

I want to employ a nanny for my daughter until she goes to kindergarten in about two years. I can't even say "until pre-school" on the application because I want to hire a nanny in order to keep her at home as long as possible. (She has problems with chronic infections and our doctor advised that she not attend day care or pre-school as she catches things very easily.)

The need is obviously one-time and temporary as my daughter is legally required to attend school. Is this a good H-2B case?

Comment

Working...
    X