Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how long it will take to get an EAD after you get marry?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how long it will take to get an EAD after you get marry?

A lawyer told me that it will take 2 to 4 weeks maximun. I just wanna know if anybody knows the time frame. I had one before it took me like month and a half to get it. Mine is not renewable because was an OPT EAD. If i send the application with the I-485, I-130 and pictures and documentation, do i have to show up for an interview just to get the EAD? I didn't have to show up for the last one that i got.

A lawyer told me that it will take 2 to 4 weeks maximun. I just wanna know if anybody knows the time frame. I had one before it took me like month and a half to get it. Mine is not renewable because was an OPT EAD. If i send the application with the I-485, I-130 and pictures and documentation, do i have to show up for an interview just to get the EAD? I didn't have to show up for the last one that i got.

Comment

No interview, depending where you filed anywhere from 1 day to over 3 months.

Comment

At most places you will have to go to INS office to pick-up your EAD. It depends, what is policy of the local office of INS.
        Good luck.

Comment

Working...
        X