Please need advise

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please need advise

My husband and I are both perminent residents. A few weeks ago he got a new job that is about 2 and a half hours fwr from home. He could not commute every day so he got an apartment there and spends most of the week there. He is home for weekends. We heard about the address change law and we are not sure if he should notify INS about it.
    Can somebody please help us?

Thank you

My husband and I are both perminent residents. A few weeks ago he got a new job that is about 2 and a half hours fwr from home. He could not commute every day so he got an apartment there and spends most of the week there. He is home for weekends. We heard about the address change law and we are not sure if he should notify INS about it.
    Can somebody please help us?

Thank you

Comment

he only has that apartment to be nearer his job but he still considers your house as his home. This being the case, I don't see the need for an address change. If he changes jobs, then that will be another address change if he does it with this one. I don't think you guys have any plans to move out of your current residence now do you?

Comment

Thanks Simon,

We are not going to move from our current residence.
        You say "If he changes jobs, then that will be another address change if he does it with this one". I don't quite understand what you mean with that.
        I would really appretiate your comments.

Thanks a lot again

Comment

Working...
        X